WE'RE FOR DOCTORS' MENTAL HEALTH
CrazySocks4Docs – Normalising the conversation and creating a safe place to do it
GET INVOLVED today
This day is all about raising awareness of the mental health of all doctors and health practitioners around the world!
No matter who you are, anyone can get involved and enjoy the day held on First Friday in June
#CrazySocks4Docs Virtual Event
Join colleagues, friends and health professionals Australia wide to kick off the 2020 CrazySocks4Docs Day with a not-to-be-missed virtual event hosted by Dr Sally Cockburn
– family doctor, health advocate, media presenter and writer.
The panel featured:
- Ms Christine Morgan – Chief Executive Officer, National Mental Health Commission and National Suicide Prevention Adviser to the PM
- Prof. Ian Hickie – Co-Director (Health and Policy), University of Sydney, Brain and Mind Centre
- Ms Georgie Harman – Chief Executive Officer, Beyond Blue
- A/Prof. Tony Walker ASM – Chief Executive Officer, Ambulance Victoria
- Prof. Michael Kidd – Principal Medical Advisor and Deputy Chief Medical Officer, Department of Health
- Prof. Michael Myers – Professor of Clinical Psychiatry, SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University (New York)
Watch the Replay
Don your craziest socks in both solidarity and a bid to raise awareness of mental health in the medical community and help normalise the conversation.
Stellar panel of experts working in the mental health field, who weighs in COVID -19 and the health implications for those at the coal face. The morning will also feature a special presentation from Jenny Mikakos MP, Minister for Health, Minister for Ambulance Services VIC.